·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NOM NOM NOM!! :)

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Totally addictive - and putting them in the freezer to be less accessible doesn't help because they're even better frozen!!!

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
The only Samoa I know about is that island in the Pacific ocean north of Aussie. Wot the hell are you guys talking about? :confused:

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
All I can think about seeing that word is The Humpty Dance when Shock G yells out "Samoans, do the Humpty Hump". lol

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
I'm assuming we're talking about the Girl Scout cookies - right? Must admit that my first thought was "the islands" too, but after reading on, the cookies seemed right....

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
A JL friend sent me several boxes of girl scout cookies last year, they were delicious, were the samoas the ones with the caramel and coconut flakes on top?
Yep! Dangerously easy to eat a whole box of them :) (As I did a few weeks ago...)

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I'm just glad all my cookies are gone!!! I refused to buy more, even from the little doe eyed girls in front of the grocery store. i would tell them "I already supported you guys and gained my 3 lbs, as someone else!". LOL

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Samoas (Caramel deLites): Vanilla cookies coated in caramel, sprinkled with toasted coconut and laced with chocolate stripes.

All I can think about seeing that word is The Humpty Dance when Shock G yells out "Samoans, do the Humpty Hump". lol
Laura -
I had no idea you would be familiar with the finer works of Greg Jacobs/Shock G and Digital Underground.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts