Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took Sammi over to a friends house today who has a 8 month old yellow boy. My friend wanted to see if Sammi could help teach "sunny" how to swim. So far Sunny would only stand in the water, but would not venture out to swim. Not with retrieves, bumbers etc., nothing could get him to swim. It was bad, because they have a great fresh water pond in thier back yard and it would be great exercise for him! So out went Sammi to do the job, and it worked, with in 30min.s Sammi had gotten Sunny to follow her out and they were swimming, yesss!! Sammi your such a good friend. Sorry no pic.s I forgot my camera, dang! But will remember next time, it was 80 degrees today here in the pacific northwest, so happy times for all! ;D

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Good girl! That is exactly how Tucker learned to swim, his 'cousin' Knoxville went out and Tuck just followed - now we can't keep him out of water!

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tuckersmom said:
Good girl! That is exactly how Tucker learned to swim, his 'cousin' Knoxville went out and Tuck just followed - now we can't keep him out of water!
Think this might be what happens with Sunny, just talked to my friend and she said Sunny has been in the pond 3 times since we left :)- Be careful what you ask for!! ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts