Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A couple of weeks ago up at the lake Sammi just didn't understand why she couldn't swim with the ducks! I almost felt bad for her:)

Please Mom!

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I couldn't be that mean to her, she got lots of walks, and we took her to a near by river to swim. The lake, at least the part we could access had too many boats, kids fishing off the dock- not all had a good aim;), and of course the ducks! All and all Sammi, Mom and Dad all had a great time :)

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Sounds like a great time Di. And I agree with Garth - that last pic is just so cute. Milly gets that "i'm so hard done by" look too. haha

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sounds like a great time Di. And I agree with Garth - that last pic is just so cute. Milly gets that "i'm so hard done by" look too. haha
They know how to pull at the heart strings for sure, funny thing is DH is such a sap with her, " come on can't she go swim with them":rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
You are so mean...she should have come with us today to the beach. Boone got to go in the ocean and run like a crazy guy !!!! Lots cooler down there but still in the 80's.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone, I'll pass on your kind words and wonderful comments to Sammi- she will love it! Joann I really did think about heading down there, but took Sammi to the river for awhile instead. We will be heading to Tillamook on Sunday to get DS moved and squared away- he Graduates this Sat. whoohoo! Glad Boone, you and hubs got to cool off down there, hang in there and stay cool- Di

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Well of course she didn't understand, ducks are in here genes! :)
I'm in love with the last picture, too!

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Okay! Explain to me why she couldn't swim with the ducks.

Not nesting season, or molting season
The chicks are big enough to fly
The dog does not have a chance of catching them in the water

Sounds like someone is just a control freak imposing torturous restrictions on the poor Lab

I am waiting for the explanation.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Aw geez... must you be such a big ole meanie head???

The face is so pathetic in that last picture. I doubt I'd be able to tell Lexi NO if she tossed me that look.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Awww poor Sammi in that last pic! There is no question what is going on in her head!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts