Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I introduced our neighbors new beagle/basset mix a while back. Her name is Sassy and my crew just adore her, especially Sam! So now that Sassy's a bit bigger and had her shots, play time is on!! Probably almost every day! We got lots of pictures today! Hope you guys like them!!

PS...Sarah I am to inform you that Milly is not to see these pictures and if she does you are to assure her that Sassy is just a friend, he lubs his Milly!!

Chase is one of Sam's favorite games...Sassy just seems to trip over those ears of hers a lot!!

Sassy taking a time out.

Stopping to inspect the flower bed.

{cont}

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

He is just so gentle with her!! It really amazed us since he's use to Happy and Lucky!

Both of them waiting for Phoenix to throw a toy!

Sweet moment!!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I love this shot it looks like he's running her over!!

Sassy: "Gimme my bear back!"

Such a pretty girl!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Super Sam!!

Could they be wearing out finally?

She just starting "baying" a few days ago. Everytime Sam ignored her she started in!

And there she is 'baying' again.

Okay that's a few of the better ones we got. Hope you guys enjoy! Sam, Sassy, Phoenix, my neighbors, and I all had a blast watching them. When we get the fence in next spring (God WIlling) we're talking about putting some way so the dogs can all play together in both yards!~

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
that's awesome! the pics are so cute.

Milly didn't see them... she'd be suspicious of that sweet moment picture.. they look like they're kissing!!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that's awesome! the pics are so cute.

Milly didn't see them... she'd be suspicious of that sweet moment picture.. they look like they're kissing!!
Sassy was trying to give him kisses but he said "Sorry kid your just a bit too young, I gots my Milly's!!

It was cute she would hop up in her chair so she could be even with him for bitey face, but they never held still long enough for the dern picture!!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A little over five months, Sam is a little under 2 months away from Milly. :)

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
cute! they are a good age for each other. Milly met a 4 month old choc. female lab down the dog park last weekend. You'd swear Milly was 6 months old again the way she carried on. She'd be such a great big sister :)

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
cute! they are a good age for each other. Milly met a 4 month old choc. female lab down the dog park last weekend. You'd swear Milly was 6 months old again the way she carried on. She'd be such a great big sister :)
Is that a hint, Sarah..?! Do we see another chocolate Lab in the picture soon?!? ;)

Awesome pictures.. looks like they both had a blast. I bet they were pooped out after that!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts