Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a Dogtra. He snapped the plastic part that holds the collar to the electronic box. I couldn't find the part he broke off to try to super glue it back. Can I get just a replacement box? I think I read that the transmitters are synced to the receivers, so if I COULD buy just a new receiver, it wouldn't be synced to my transmitter?
What about just trying to super glue the loose side of the collar to the receiver box?

Looking for any ideas...........

Frances

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
From what I hear, Dogtra folks are easy to deal with. If Dogtra collars are like Tritronics, there is a way to synch the collar to the transmitter at home. (I learned that 'cause while charging my Tritronics once, I pushed a button on the transmitter. That apparently disconnects the synch between the two). The nice folks at Tritronics lead me through the steps on the phone to re-synch them.

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
Do you have a number you can call? When we got our collar (TriTronics) I thought it was broke. ::) But I called their 800 number & the man walked me through setting it up. The ciollar was fine.....I was a dummy!! :)

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, everyone. I did get in touch with Dogtra, and it was even still under warranty! Shipped them the box and they are going to replace it. YAY!!!!!!!

Frances

1 - 6 of 6 Posts