Just Labradors banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This is Frankie, she is a 7 week old Mini Australian Shepherd. My parents & sister got her yesterday. I am trying to figure out what the best way is to introduce her to Saffy. Any advice would be greatly appreciated so as to not get the new pup squished or scared. I know shes not a lab, but ya know... fluffy puppies are fluffy puppies, and always make the day better! These pics were from last night, she was a very tired little girl and the light was low. I'll post more pics when we do get to introduce the group.

:)

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Frankie is adorable! Good luck with the introductions. No real advice there except to make sure to continue giving Sassy LOTS of attention (which I'm sure you'll do anyway).

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

I got to puppy-sit last night while my folks were out. I havent introduced the girls yet... hoping to do that this weekend when we have more time to play outside & let them get used to each other. No worries, Saffy didnt get ignored... I left work early to take her to the beach. :) I only left her home for an hour while she napped.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.