Just Labradors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope you all have a good trip and that you get here safely. It's not a bad day outside :) The sun is shining away and it's about 37 degrees out!!

Keep your eyes peeled for Molly and I, we might pop up today to stake out some chair spots for our real visit on Thursday!!! Molly will probably be waiting for me in the car which is red and has a black labbie antenna topper (don't steal it!!)and a got labs sticker :p

**edited to add**
there has been a forcast change for the better!!!
today is a good day, tomorrow they're calling for showers, thursday it's supposed to be cloudy in the morning and friday it's supposed to be cloudy most of the day.

much better then before ;D

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Stacey, walk her in with you...dont let her in the car. She can come say hello!

I will keep an eye out for you. Im not going down until tomorrow, but i know a lot left already. I hope they all make it safely.
Cant WAIT! And Stacey, i have 0 kids going with me. If you want to stay over youre more than welcome. I got a room with
2 beds because originally both kids were coming.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm getting ready to head out the door now ;D

I'm hoping to meet up with Sheila to help her unload :p Molly is coming with me since it's nice out. Ohhh and don't worry Susan if I bring her on Thursday she'll definitely be out and about with me, but I may bring Abby on Thursday since Molly is coming today.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts