Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So when I finish a jar of PB, I give it to Sadie to finish it off. She has no problem getting every last drop out of the jar. She just loves it.

Kristen, Laddie and Sadie

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Feed her, am I supposed to? oh just kidding. I'm sure if you ask her she'll give you a typical lab response and tell you she's absolutely starving!

·
Registered
9,926 Posts
Cute pic. I am sure there wasn;t a speck left.

Before Erns was diagnosed with Crohns I used to give them to him. And the neighbours jars. They didn't need washing before going into the recyling.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Looks like she is quite skilled at that. Ours go crazy for some PB in the kong, I have not given them the jar yet, might have to!

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
"Her tongue can reach the bottom of that jar!"

I know!! It drives me crazy when I'm trying to get the PB out of the bottom of a jar, especially the large one, and I get it on my fingers. But she has no problem with it. I think that long tongue helps her in her counter surfing technique also. :D

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
We give the jars to ours too! Funny thing is Libby doesn't get it licked clean, but Willy can with his little flicky tongue.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Hey! I do the same thing! :) Saff looses the jar when she starts chewing on the top tho. Amazing tongues eh?

·
Registered
717 Posts
Jeb and Hampton get our pnut butter jars too! A real treat for them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts