Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked to Michelle May of KY. Lab Rescuse and they have transported Lobo?Logo (?) to Louisville for surgery. Jackie, Lobo/Logo's owner will come on here later and post an update, however, Michelle did say that it was not a broken back. It is a ruptured disk and the doctors say he has a fair to good chance for recovery.
I hope Jackie will be on later today and fill us in on all the details. The good news is it wasn't a broken back. All he was doing is getting his daily after work exercise. Chasing a ball and playing fetch with his owner.You can never tell when your heart dog, fury kid or your companion will be gone. Love them everyday. Treasure them every minute.

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Whew..I'm so glad. Not that a ruptured disc is anything minor but it's way better than a broken back.
Sending lots of good thoughts for a full recovery.

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
Thanks for the update! Do you know where they took him by chance? I'm in Louisville if they need anything. Or if you are close and need anything let me know.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Yes, thanks for the update...... keeping her in our thoughts and prayers.

melissa
;)

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
I'm glad to hear that it isn't more serious - thanks for posting. I was thinking about him/her this morning.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts