Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AND SHE DID FABOO!

She got her RN and a 2nd place on Wednesday.

Thursday she got her first CD leg with a second place and a 189.

and Friday she got a second CD leg and a second place with a 194!

So here she is all did up like a Christmas tree!

I am so proud of her, she was a trooper out there in the Gale force winds and cold!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Those ribbons look great on that sweet girl!! Glad I got to meet you both!!

·
Registered
5,503 Posts
CONGRATS!!! I'm glad I got to see you perform on Friday. You guys looked great. I'm sure you'll finish your CD in no time.

(P.S. How did you get all those rosettes to stay on Ruby's collar?)

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
WOW! Very well done and a big congratulations to the two of you!

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tatyana said:
CONGRATS!!! I'm glad I got to see you perform on Friday. You guys looked great. I'm sure you'll finish your CD in no time.

(P.S. How did you get all those rosettes to stay on Ruby's collar?)
You don't want to know LOL

You know all the staples on the back? I stabbed them into her collar. I have never got a rosette without a loop on them. I don't know how to hang them on the wall??? Your new title rosette had a clip on it, that was cool!

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
YAY!! Congrats Melissa and RubyRoo!!! ;D

That's awesome!! She looks soooo proud too! ;)

:-* to our Ruby!

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Congrats! And what nice ribbons. Hudler got his RN title this weekend and the club did NOTHING for titles. He didn't place so he only got a lame green Q ribbon. Poor guy.

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Congratulations! You guys did so great! Wow, look at all those ribbons...she looks really good in them! :D

·
Registered
574 Posts
Melissa & Ruby - Hurray for both of you. Ruby is a beauty and she sure looks great with all of her ribbons.
Sounds like you had a very rewarding weekend. Good for you. Betsy

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Wow!!! It sounds like a great weekend. Those are AWESOME ribbons too.

CYNLABS said:
Hudler got his RN title this weekend and the club did NOTHING for titles.
Don't feel bad. Many clubs don't give titling ribbons for Rally. I didn't get any titling ribbons for any of Murray's rally legs. My friend finished her UD on her CH male Rottie this weekend and got nothing except the flat ribbon...no rossettes and no titling ribbon either. That REALLY sucks when they don't have titling ribbons for Utility! I mean come on. There are better place to skimp than on ribbons.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
A late congrats to you and Ruby! You two looked just great in the ring :) When is your next show? I'm sure she'll be finished with that CD in no time!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts