Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last weekend at the pond.

Totally bald! :eek:

I haven't decided if she'll be shown in conformation at the Potomac or not, I don't want her to look out of place!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Ain't she purdy! ;D

She looks to be in wonderful shape!!!! What do you do to exercise her?

I've never been to the Potomac (crossing my fingers the stars allign correctly next year!), so I can't really offer any advice on that.... But if you've already paid entries.... ;) I think she's a very pretty little girl. :)

W

·
0 Posts
Gosh she and Wigeon look a lot alike.

If she's out of coat I personally wouldn't show her. You wouldn't want her out there not looking her best.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dostafflabs said:
She looks to be in wonderful shape!!!! What do you do to exercise her?
Three weeks ago she was fat according to my obedience instructors. When she blows, she really blows and looks about 10lbs thinner! I really don't notice that her breeders dogs have such a different look about them body wise when they blow. She looks so small without hair! And if you look close you can see her ribs! She is 82lbs of beefy big girl though...this was her in January?

I don't think I will show her, she is entered in both obedience trials and the rally trial, I think that is enough for her anyways!

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
threelabs said:
Have to agree. As much as you would want to show her there are dogs being pulled due to blowing their coats right now.
I totally agree.

Denise would be showing her. She may have a change of heart when she sees her ;)

·
Registered
439 Posts
It's funny how much pounds they 'drop' when they blow coat!!!! Good luck in the obedience and rally rings.... Hey, at least you're getting to go! ;D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts