76 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Get out of the mud?! But why...

When it feels OH SO GOOD!!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Now just try to picture my wife's expression when our yellow labrador came home black... :)

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Gorgeous girl! So neat to see her as a baby and then as an adult, all in one thread! Great idea. :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #45 (Edited)
I brought Rubi in to work with me on Friday and we played a game of fetch before opening up the store.

Here she is lying in wait...

·
Registered
237 Posts
She is beautiful!!! I love seeing her as a cute pup and now as a wonderful, lovely lady! Are you are photographer? The pictures you captured are great!! (And what kind of camera are you using??)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
She is beautiful!!! I love seeing her as a cute pup and now as a wonderful, lovely lady! Are you are photographer? The pictures you captured are great!! (And what kind of camera are you using??)
I am, thanks for the kind comment. The early pictures were captured with my Canon 40D and Canon 7D. There are a few in there taken with a phone camera. The latest was taken with my new Canon 5D Mark III. I'm an amateur DSLR hobbyist. :)

·
Registered
5,794 Posts
She IS a beauty and it was an awesome idea to capture her growing up in one thread! Her "labrador joy" is just oozing from your photos. Pure joy and love.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Knocked out after a long day of tomfoolery.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Gorgeous wee pup, your quite handy with a camera too, are you a photographer? :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Been a while. Here she is enjoying the dog days of summer...

Happy Sun Dog

·
Registered
468 Posts
I loved this thread and watching her grow up via photos. She is beautiful! I can't get my boy to sit still long enough to catch his picture well. I have a lot of head turn blurs and the side of his body as he moves while I try and capture him...I'm NO photographer, though!

·
Registered
337 Posts
So sweet! Just looking through your pics and reminding myself to get back on track with photo documenting my own dog. He is almost 6 months old, so I should feel bad about slacking with the photos! :lol:

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
She's cute, she's sweet, she' beautiful, she's Labradorable!! :) :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Chasing a ball in the backyard.

·
Registered
222 Posts
She is darling!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
It's been a while since we've checked in, but just wanted to ensure everyone all is well in Rubi's little world. She's enjoying the recent summer heat wave and at any given time can be found in her favorite position:

41 - 60 of 76 Posts