Just Labradors banner

21 - 40 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Finally had some time to update Rubi's album.

"Can I pleaaaaase have my treat now?"

Up so close...

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I'm trying to master the art of Black and White Photography. It's not as easy as it should be...

Here's the end result of some B&W processing featuring my only willing model... :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Thanks again for the kind comments. :)

The photo below was taken on snowy Christmas Day, and Rubi just couldn't keep her nose out of trouble...

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
After last night's blizzard resulted in snow drifts of 4-5ft in the back yard, Rubi and I took a "stroll"... She was not impressed by the amount of snow at all, jumping into the deepest snow head first. After about 40 minutes out back, we went back inside... Rubi has been sleeping ever since. She's one tired pup... Haven't gone through all of the photos yet, but this one pretty much summarizes her adventure.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Great picture. I love the way she launches herself into the snow. She's lovely.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #35 (Edited)
It's been a while since I've had the opportunity to share some of Rubi's recent photos. She's been doing great (she'll be 11 months on May 12th, time sure flies) and we've been enjoying the recent weather. Here are a couple of more recent photographs.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Here's a couple more from my cell phone that made me laugh.

Watching the Dog Whisperer...

Neighborhood Watch

"Oh, but I HAVE to sit on the window sill as to not miss any action outside..."

Knocked out on her puppy pillow which she always keeps near.

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
She is adorable adn some of those pics made me laugh a little to hard lol.

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
I hadn't seen this post before - very good-looking pup, and you are an excellent photographer! Love the Neighbourhood Watch pic, my Corby does that too...

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Looks like Corby and Rubi could spend hours together just looking out the window.

One of the things I find most amazing about Rubi is her attention span. My previous dog, a boxer, also loved looking out the window but only 2-5 minutes at a time. Rubi can lean up against the couch and gaze out the window for an hour. Sometimes I catch her sleeping, still perched at the window, quietly snoring.

She is my first lab, but I'm already head over heels for the breed.

21 - 40 of 76 Posts