·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Slap him! ;D

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
*In cranky old lady voice:* STUPID KID!

Sounds like he needs to be on poop pickup detail.

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Time to break out the cane

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Give us all his myspace info and we'll spam his comment section with old lady underwear ads and other really "cool" stuff.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like that Nathan. He and his older brother called poor Seamus fat head while they were here for Christmas. So when he saw a picture of Seamus he couldn't wait to make that comment. I'm headed to MS now to leave that comment of Nathan's.

Here's his MS page. http://www.myspace.com/efreakinizzo Be aware of his "song" so turn the sound down on your computers. Not all-age appropriate or appropriate for the office.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What makes it great is that he doesn't approve all his comments so its sitting there on his page. LMBO!!

J

·
0 Posts
labby said:
What makes it great is that he doesn't approve all his comments so its sitting there on his page. LMBO!!
My brother is one of my friends and its exactly why I make sure to approve all comments. LOL!

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
JollyMolly said:
My brother is one of my friends and its exactly why I make sure to approve all comments. LOL!
My brother and my 3 nephews are my reason for approving. I was reading some of the comments my nephew Austin left for one of his friends and I admit I was rolling they were so funny.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts