Just Labradors banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everbodys! Me and Katie is goin to Maggie's inna Baton Arrrooooooooooooooooouge tomorrow! We has been helpin mommy pak alla toys anna treats anna leashes anna wader dishes an most 'portant, da supper anna supper dishes!

Cordin to daddy, we is leavin erly an we won't be ables to chek in agin til we get to Maggie's. See ya lader aligaders! Hahahahaha!

Gitcher Motor Runnin!!!!!

Yore cited fren
Trapper

AN KATIE!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
We's tappin paw heer an kin hardly wate! My mom says Trap anna Katie will be heer by tamorry afernoon... oh, anna Miz Auntie Dot anna Misser Unkle Dennis, too! YAAAAAAAAY!

We habs eberfing reddy fer da bisiters, an I eben got my hairs washeded anna mannykure dis mornin' so's I kin look purty when dey gits heer, eben ifn we'll prolly git durty later! Hahahahahaha! I's lookin' goooooooooood rite now, doh!

Wate. Heer's my mom...

Frens, don't believe Maggie when she says she got a bath and a manicure just so she could look pretty. Truth is she rolled in something awful in the back yard and practically had to be fumigated! :ugly: Here's Maggie.

Geesh, Mom, way ta suck da fun out ob it! Smelleded good ta me! Hahahahahaha! Wot? Yes, ma'am, I no who gibs out da treets roun heer. Sowwy.

We wishes ALLA frens was comin!

Yore fren,
Maggie

·
Registered
21 Posts
YEAH, anudder road trip, dis is so awesome!!! Trapper and Katie, you hab lots and lots of fun, fuN, fUN, FUN with Maggie!! We cant wate to see all da pichers!!

Lots of love to you and your Mom and Dad, hab a safe trip and check in wen you can!!

Lub,

Zuki, Griffin, Riley

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.