Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 15 year High School reunion is in Vermont on July 18th (I never had a 10 year reunion). Since I dont work during the summer and the boys and I have time to kill, we are driving across the country from South Dakota to Vermont. Making pit stops along the way to see some friends and family. I'll probably regret not flying but it will be something the kids will never forget!

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
have fun! i wanted to go to my 20 year reunion, but $130 for dinner was a bit $$$. there wasn't anyone i missed $130 worth, lmao.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, not going through Michigan. Too far north. I'll go through Indiana and Ohio. Ive made this trip going from Delaware to South Dakota several times.

Kelli, my reunion is going to be at a room at a local sports bar! LOL!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
ARE WE THERE YET?!?
ARE WE THERE YET?!?
ARE WE THERE YET?!?
ARE WE THERE YET?!?
:D

Will you stop to see any JLers?

I'm sure you will have a blast!!

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
How fun! I want to take a road trip like that and visit a lot of different things. :)

Jason has his 15 yr reunion this year too in June. I suppose we're going, but his is only 7 hours away and we can stay with his mom! :)

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Mrs

No, not going through Michigan. Too far north. I'll go through Indiana and Ohio. Ive made this trip going from Delaware to South Dakota several times.

Isn't Vermont north of Michigan? ;) We're only 45 minutes north of Toledo.

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
Laurie, do you still have the little car?
If so you are a braver woman then me.:eek:
My kids would have killed eat other before arriving at our destination.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Isn't Vermont north of Michigan? ;) We're only 45 minutes north of Toledo.
LOL, Jackie! We would love to meet you. But we usually take 70 through Dayton and Columbus because I used to live in Dayton and have friends there. Maybe on the way home since I am going to Chicago anyway, I can take 90, the northern route through Ohio and could meet you half way between you and Toledo. :)

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
that sounds like more fun. every year our school does the same thing and it's so stupid. i'm sure that's the reason for the low number of responses. i think only maybe a dozen people/couples, give or take, attended ours.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
LOL, Jackie! We would love to meet you. But we usually take 70 through Dayton and Columbus because I used to live in Dayton and have friends there. Maybe on the way home since I am going to Chicago anyway, I can take 90, the northern route through Ohio and could meet you half way between you and Toledo. :)
That would be great! I'd love to meet you and the boys. :D

·
Registered
8,472 Posts
Where in Vermont, Jolly Molly?

Puff and I are driving back for my annual HS reunion in Springfield, VT, in June, which also gives us visits with family in Brattleboro and Middlebury.

There's a large all-classes alum dinner Friday night, a HUGE parade Saturday morning we'll watch, socializing that afternoon, a dinner that night for our class, and then some of us usually hang together a bit on Sunday afternoon.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts