Just Labradors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We have recently taken a couple semi-long trips in the car, and Daisy has decided she likes a particular seat in our Tahoe:

We had to put a suit case on that specific seat on our most recent trip, as the back was full. Daisy didn't mind, she simply adapted:

...and yes, she rode this way for an entire 5 hour trip, including getting out for potty breaks and heading right back to 'her' seat!

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Look at them feeties.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
What a sweetheart. I am LMAO @ the suitcase seat pics.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
LOL :D Can't believe she slept on top of the suitcase.

They certainly are creatures of habit, aren't they? There are specific spots/seats that are THEIRS, no exceptions.

Lexi is that way in my Equinox. The front passenger seat is hers! In order for anyone to ride with her & I, I have to make them get in first otherwise there is no way, no how they are getting in that seat. Even when I do that, she has been known to sit on the persons lap.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That's what you call Driving Miss Daisy.
You've got that right, and she's come to expect the star treatment in the vehicle, too!

Thanks for all the replies, everyone!!!!

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
What a cutie! Sammi sits or lays, however you look at it, in the same place in our car- whenever I turn around there she is looking at me! Looks like she is asking " are we there yet! Silly girls- oh and Sammi looks forward to her little cup of whip cream when we go to Starbucks, can you say spoiled;) You may not want to mention that one to Daisy she may think she is missing out on something:D

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
dipete,
No way am I telling Daisy about the whip cream, goodness she'd never let me live that one down knowing I have not yet offered her such a delicious treat! Right now she thinks just riding in the car is the treat! :)
Sammi sounds wonderful though!

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
dipete,
No way am I telling Daisy about the whip cream, goodness she'd never let me live that one down knowing I have not yet offered her such a delicious treat! Right now she thinks just riding in the car is the treat! :)
Sammi sounds wonderful though!
Thanks I sure think so, but hey aren't they all just so special:) I'll have to share Sammi "roughing it" in the car! Poor pooches they have such a tough life!;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts