Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today is Rhys's sixth birthday! We're off to Blenheim to go swimming and have a labra-party of running amuck with friends in muck!

Photos this evening of the handsome birfday boy!

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Happy Birthday Rhys!! Hope you guys have fun in Blenheim, it's a great day to be anywhere in Ontario, I think.

I'll look forward to pics later Melissa!

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RHYS!!!!!! ;D

Enjoy your fun day!!

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here are the photos, as promised!

Rhys sat about 40ft in the water on a sand bar for about 2 hours and just wallowed in the cold water, so most of the action shots are Ruby and her littermate Monte.

Getting the party started

Big yellow trio

Pretty sure this is Ruby

Ruby and Monte

Keep Away

The showdown (can you hear that old western music?)

Rhys (in the background) saying "its my birthday, PLAY WITH ME!" But he just wouldn't get out of the water

Ruby right now...made me laugh

that's all.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Happy 6th birthday, Rhys!!! ;D Hope that all of your birthday wishes come true...and Monty and Libby both send hugs, too!

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Dear Rhys and RubyRoo!

Henery here! Oh boys, does that ever look like a funs place to swim!! I wanna come swims with you pals next time!! ;D

Loves, Henery!

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
henrysmom said:
Dear Rhys and RubyRoo!

Henery here! Oh boys, does that ever look like a funs place to swim!! I wanna come swims with you pals next time!! ;D

Loves, Henery!
Hi Henery!

Mom says that since you are yellow, you would fit right in, actually, she thought of you guys half way to the lake and said to herself "we shoulda asked Henery and his mom out for a date". But alas, nothing.

Next time for sure! We get our new pond in a few weeks! Extra clean, just for us!

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Happy be-lated birthday Rhys!
Looks like you had a great birthday & a lot of fun!!

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Dear Rhys and RubyRoo!

Oh boy oh boys!! Are you guys getting your own ponds??? Wowzah! You are lucky dogs for sure! Maybe my Mom will make me one too! LOL!

You'll be able to swims any old time you want! ;D

Loves, Henery!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts