Just Labradors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a mini. I LOVE it. I got a free brush with it and it is great too. The T3 does a better job then the Chi did. I can even add a little curl and body if I want too. My hair is softer and has more shine too.
Now I'm wishing I had bought the wet/dry one but I thought I'd try the brand first.

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
I wish I could flat iron my own hair... but my hair is so thick my arms get tired too fast AND for some reason it always looks a little frizzy when I do it.

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
I wish I could flat iron my own hair... but my hair is so thick my arms get tired too fast AND for some reason it always looks a little frizzy when I do it.
I feel ya. My hair was just below my ears and it still took me more than an hour to blow dry and straighten it! :eek:

If you use a really good product and a really good straightener, there should be zero frizz.. minus those little short hairs that stick up.. haha.

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
I just have my stylist flat iron my hair every time I go get it cut. Then I just make sure not to get it wet (or do anything where I perspire a great deal) for the next few days. There is a picture in my knitting thread of me with straight hair. *sigh* I wish I could just flip a switch between curly/straight... or do one month of each and flip back and forth... or something!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
The trick is to straighten it with a round brush and a blow dryer, use the flat iron to smooth and add shine.

Residue builds up on straighteners farely quickly which minimize its effectiveness.. clean them regularly and they should work better, longer.

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
The trick is to straighten it with a round brush and a blow dryer, use the flat iron to smooth and add shine.

Residue builds up on straighteners farely quickly which minimize its effectiveness.. clean them regularly and they should work better, longer.
Yup, I agree Kelli.

Lindsay, another thing I used to do was to put the product in my wet hair and pull it back into a tight pony tail and sleep on it. That way your roots and top part of the hair are straight, and then you just have to fix up the ends.. then straighten everything. Cut off a LOT of time and blowdrying!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts