Just Labradors banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The boys get their report cards tomorrow. I know they've both done really well this semester, but I still get nervous knowing they're coming. Does this ever stop? They're only in Kindergarten and 1st grade! You'd think it was my report card. :crazy:

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was right - no reason to worry. Jake was one measly point away from making all As. :) He made a 93 in spelling, and an A is a 94. :( Poor kiddo. He was sooo disappointed he didn't get all As this time too. I hate it for him especially since his next lowest grade is a 97 in English. I keep telling him how well he did and how proud I am of him, but that's not cutting it tonight!

Brandon didn't get a report card. They're doing parent-teacher conferences with the kindergarteners later in the month. I see his teacher all the time though so I'm not really worried about him. His biggest issue was his Dolch sight words, and he got 36/40 of those right.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.