Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
because of a red Jolly Ball with handle. Usually put on top of fridge after playing. I thought it was outside when I left to go back to work after lunch. Came home at the end of the day to find Jolly Ball. No handle. Anywhere. My guess? Inside a black labrador's tummy.

His digestive track is unbelievable so I'm not panicking... Finding bits of red plastic in the yard in his poop. I think he's going to pass it fine. Crazy amount of plastic though.

What am going to do with this dog? I'll tell you one thing...my next dye job is coming out of his toy budget!

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
LOL, Oh Remy! Daisy is currently pooping out red candle wax, so I know how you feel! :D
Here's to hoping it all passes fine!

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So far so good...everything seems to be going through him. And no, I'm not going to reconstruct the handle to make sure its all there. I'll just take it on faith.

Meanwhile his Jolly Ball is making him crazy!! He can't pick it up without the handle so he's just pushing it all over the yard in a frenzy. Dingbat.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
So far so good...everything seems to be going through him. And no, I'm not going to reconstruct the handle to make sure its all there. I'll just take it on faith.

Meanwhile his Jolly Ball is making him crazy!! He can't pick it up without the handle so he's just pushing it all over the yard in a frenzy. Dingbat.
Awww Remi Sammi needs to teach you how to pick up your ball without the handle, her mom was mean and cut the handle off as soon as she was seen chewing it up!! Didn't take long for her to figure out how to carry it! Silly pup's

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
I am scooping the last of the winter's poop from my front pasture. It is amazing the colors and assorted bits of 'somethings" that I am seeing in the poops. Apparently there are things missing that I did not even know were missing!

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
Ok, i am in the UK so i dont know what a jolly ball is but LOL. they will eat anything. harevey loves the rope toys and i cant begin to tell you the amount of time i have had to pull string dangle berries from his bottom! I now keep them out of reach and for supervised play only. (never imagined having to take a pair of rubber gloves with me on every walk, my girls were never like that!)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.