Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gosh I took 28 pictures of her. LOL Poor thing had a hard time with her legs. It was prolly her last time going to the lake. :(

Here are my favorite ones that I took.

·
Registered
14,925 Posts
AWwww she's so sweet. I love her eyes. She looks like she has so much fun. :) So I hope she can go to the lake many more times!

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Paddysmom said:
Aw, sweet girl. Last lake visits must be pretty sad for you.
Yeah they are Nance. Makes me realize that they're getting old. Maybe going by herself on a long line will work but she's done in a group.

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Laura,

She does look like she had such a good time. The smiles in the shots 6, 7 and 8 say it all. She is a beautiful dog and she was having a great time.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
I think she had a great time !! Thanks for sharing !

Melissa
;)

·
Registered
276 Posts
Great pics! I hate it when their brains are still saying yes I can still do this stuff, but the body just is not cooperating...Lots of signs like that with my 10 year old black Lab Katie...When she was a puppy I called her my wild child, and I was looking forward to the day when she would mellow out a bit.......the old saying "be careful what you wish for" is comming back to bite me now...
She sure did look happy....hope she has a few more visits at least left....after all summer is right around the corner...
Debbie

1 - 20 of 22 Posts