Just Labradors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ack!!! Remington has figured out that jumping into the pool is a lot of fun. He's also hell bent on drowning Ruger. I have to be in the pool to pull the little devil dog off of Ruger. I guess I will be playing lifeguard this summer. I hope this ends. I would like to be able to trust them at the pool... someday.

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
LOL. It's worse than having human kids.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
haha Molly tries to drown abby in the bay sometimes...let me know if you figure out a solution to stopping it

oh and ummm where are the pictures?! :p

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
Oh, Remi, you are such a little devil dog. I can't wait til he tries that with Buddy.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
From your description I can hear him yelling "COWABUNGA DUDE!"

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I'm hearing "surf's up dude" as he sails into the pool !!!

Dakota spent many an hour trying to dunk her beagle sister but has finally started to grow out of it at 20 months !!!

Here's to a waterlogged summer for you !!

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
I feel ya...Rookie hangs on Rider's neck when they are swimming. It's nuts.

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Unfortunately, Ruger is too kind. He will not lay into this kid. And I can't fight Ruger's battles for him (although I DO, but that makes no impact on Remington).

I so wish Ruger would dunk Remy a time or two. It would all be over then and Remy would be a good boy ;D

Monnie, Remy won't do it to Buddy. He knows who he can and can't bully ;) Ruger's an easy target.

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Oh my...the visual is funny. I can just see Remington yelling yyyyeeeeaaaahhhhh!

Hope it stops somehow for Rugers sake. He sounds like a real gentleman no matter what.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Unfortunately the only thing I see stopping is this is Remington coming to live with me. It's okay Ruger, you don't have to send a card or flowers, it is our pleasure taking this 'problem' away from you ... ;)

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
I know you will be careful, but just wanted to say that I know of a case where an older dog WAS drowned by a younger dog. The owner had thrown a bumper in the lake and the younger dog drowned the other one trying to get it away from her. The owner couldn't swim and was unable to get out to the dogs.

Frances

1 - 18 of 18 Posts