Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my boy, already closing in on 5 months old. I can't believe it. He's grown into a real stinker ;D

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
WOW. He's gorgeous and huge. :)

·
Registered
276 Posts
Looks like a sweet inocent puppy to me...yup just like my black Lab Katie was at that age, not a bit of trouble, not mouthing, chewing up baseboards, digging holes, trimming bushes and plants... ;D It gets better around 5-6 years....... ;D
Have fun!
Debbie

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
Question, is Ruger in that picture or did you photoshop him. Something about it looks surreal.

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
he's in the picture.. a bit over exposed so I tried to darken him. Didn't work to well. It's really hard to get the exposure correct on yellow and black dogs in the same picture ;)

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Love his eyes too....id love to see a close up of his eyes.

Linda...feel your pain with trying to get a decent shot of a yellow and a black in the same frame ::)
Either Emma is a blob and it's clear on the yellow boy, or he looks like he has no definition and Emma looks halfway decent. Impossible

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Linda - he's so sweet - they all look so sweet! How is it, having 3 dogs instead of 2? Do you feel you have enough time to give to each of them? I'm seriously starting to think about adding my third sometime next summer (or whenever "that special litter" is born) and wonder if you feel that your life is totally taken up with dogs now.

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
He's about 50 lbs now.
I'll be honest, I really love having two dogs. I won't give up any of my dogs, but I think two is perfect. It's been a struggle with three, but I'm managing. I think it would have been easier had my mom not gotten so sick right when I got Rems. All in all, Remy is doing well, learning bits and bobs of obedience as we go ;)

Handling three dogs at one time is a real challenge. Walking three on a leash, a challenge.

I'd seriously consider adding that 3rd if you are happy with two. The entire dynamic between the dogs changes as well.

Like I said, I still love them all, but it is harder with three ;D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts