Just Labradors banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes my boy is still doing Bloopers at trials. This was USDAA Gamblers, and my goal was to work him in the tunnel as much as I could. As you can see in the opening sequence we actually did fairly well. Then when we started across the field to attempt the Gamble, the Gamble tunnel sucked him right in.

Watch when the judge goes over and taps the end of the tunnel, and Remington comes out the Opposite end, it's too funny. What a silly boy.

He continues to be my work-in-progress... it's slowly coming together. When he focuses he's pretty awesome, we just have to work more on focus with him.

YouTube - Remington USDAA Gamblers Blooper

·
Registered
742 Posts
He's just having a good old time, isn't he? I notice that the crowd seems to know all about Remy! LOL!!

·
Registered
574 Posts
He show knows what the crowd expects. Tail wagging the whole time - not at all bothered by his fooling around in the tunnel. Remy is a hoot.

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Betsy, he really does ham it up for the crowd, you can see it in the video, how darn proud he is, and his smile... just too cute.

He actually got a 2nd place for that run ;) Go figure.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.