Just Labradors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went downstairs to work out this morning, and pretty soon I hear my husband calling me, run up the stairs and there is a huge bear standing beside the deck. We watched him for a few minutes, he was just sniffing around, then I ran to grab the camera and that must have spooked him, when I got back he was going back up into the woods. I went out and tried to get a picture but it was too dark in the trees. It was about 5:45AM. All you can see are his eyes glowing. One of these days I'll get a good picture to post.

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You need one of those motion cameras you put on a tree.
I know, we've talked about getting one, just haven't done it yet. I'd like to put up a motion light that rings a bell next to my bed in the middle of the night if the light comes on, it'll wake me up and I can go look. They usually come at night and I don't get to see them. This year, it seems like they're coming more in daylight hours. I've lived here 12 years and I've seen more this spring than all the other years combined.

I'm not afraid to go out and try to get a picture, as long as I can make it back to the door before they could get me. Plus, that's pretty rare, that they'd chase you into the house. They're scared too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts