Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...and those 2 asshats The Jersey Guys? Craig is SUCH AN EGOMANIAC ASSHAT. He had to go and tell yet another story about him and his wife having sex lastnight ( ::)) and I just about had it. I just sent them an email :
Craig, do you really think anyone gives two sh*ts about your sex life? People who insist on talking about it all the time have very low self esteem are dying for attention. It's really piggish if you ask me.

I feel bad for Kim. You scream "Howard-Stern-egomaniac-bigheaded-skank-headed-for-divorce. Your poor kids, too. It's a shame really. When you first started covering for Scott & Casey you were a totally different personality.

Later. Back to WPLJ for me while you guys are on. Good luck, Ray.

:)

*edited* to fix swear words. :)

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Of course you signed it "Friend of the forum bully"

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Of course you signed it "Friend of the forum bully"
But of course. ;D

J

·
0 Posts
When I lived in Delaware I used to listen to Scott and Casey all the time. I loved that show. Actually I listened to quite a few talk shows on that channel. They Jersey Guys came after I moved.

·
Registered
578 Posts
I can't stand listening to that guy either. He tries to hard to fit into that Opie & Anthony, Howard Stern mold and I think he just sounds ridiculous. He's not funny at all.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
EGADS that is what he says?
Yea, why? Because I said "sh*t"? Pffffft, you should hear the way he talks. He reads emails over the air all the time and mine is nothing compared to some of them they get.

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Oh gosh, Amy, I thought I was the only one who can't stand those two! Good email! It'll interesting to see what he has to say about it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts