Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
K

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been sitting on it for a while trying to figure out what Jaceys registered name will be..
Riorock MUST be the prefix to the name..
I have come up with..
Drum roll please!!!!!

Riorock's Little Miss Sunshine!


Its the only thing I can come up with and I am not sold on it.. My mother loves it. I tried to ask Jacey and all she wanted was to know if she was cute ::)

Anyone come up with anything better please let me know!!
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not great at names but how about:

Riorock's Ray of Light ???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,443 Posts
I like the Little (or Lil?) Miss Sunshine idea! Very cute! :)
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CaliforniaLabLover said:
I like the Little (or Lil?) Miss Sunshine idea! Very cute! :)
That is a good idea!

Are you going for a theme, because if so I couldcome up with better ones. I thought you were going for the light/yellow theme ;)
 
K

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are you going for a theme, because if so I couldcome up with better ones. I thought you were going for the light/yellow theme ;)
To answer this short no real theme just an idea. I am open to almost anything..
I liked the sunshine thing because thats what she reminds me of since second I got her!
 
K

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If no one has any other ideas I will be filling out Jacey's name tonight or tomorrow morning! :D
Thanks for your help so far!
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LabMommyKathryn said:
If no one has any other ideas I will be filling out Jacey's name tonight or tomorrow morning! :D
Thanks for your help so far!
What name are you going to choose? :)
 
K

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
my mom will make the final choice for me.. If I had to pick her name would not fit in 30 little boxes ::) . I will give her a list of my final choices and she will pick from there...


As we stand now I really like
Riorock's lil (or little) miss sunshine
Riorock's driving miss Jacey
Riorock's (maybe add Wyoming in here) whirl wind (you would have to see her in action!!!)
Riorock's Gold Rush (moms choice same idea as the whirl wind)
Riorock's Ray of sunshine

Im just not sure yet..
 
K

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Snowco Labradors said:
Very often AKC will accept a couple extra letters. Especially if registering on paper rather than on line.
Thanks for that information!!
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
LabMommyKathryn said:
my mom will make the final choice for me..  If I had to pick her name would not fit in 30 little boxes ::) .   I will give her a list of my final choices and she will pick from there...


As we stand now I really like
Riorock's lil (or little) miss sunshine
Riorock's driving miss Jacey
Riorock's (maybe add Wyoming in here) whirl wind (you would have to see her in action!!!)
Riorock's Gold Rush (moms choice same idea as the whirl wind)
Riorock's Ray of sunshine

Im just not sure yet..

They are all really cute lol!  Good Luck choosing one of them!  ;)
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top