Just Labradors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Are you on vacation, sick, too busy with the twins, or mad at us? Come out and play :happy:

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
I was wondering too. Hope all is ok!

(We have had snow Gene. Maybe she is building snowman after snowman after snowman. I did hear reports of one popping up on every lawn in her neighborhood.)

RG!!! Check in please.

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
She's been sighted out on the LIE, with white paint on her exposed breasts, doing her "Snow Dance" again. The local authorities have been called, as well as medical personnel, to treat her for that frostbite that comes with this activity.

Regina, really: How many times do we have to tell you that this is inappropriate?

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Someone talked to her last wk. said all is fine! O.k well then get your butt back here, **** you girl!! :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Jaime's gone missing, too. :suspious:

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
dweck said:
Jaime -- Last Active: January 28, 2009, 04:09:17 PM
RG -- Last Active: Today at 11:14:43 AM
Well then - not missing! Just quiet.
Wait.
This is Regina we are talking about. Something is wrong. Regina? Are your fingers broken?

·
Registered
12,928 Posts
They are both fine. I see them/chat with them on Facebook quite often. Jaimie's little girl was sick earlier in the week but I think she is better. G is having fun playing in the snow with the twins.

G

·
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for asking guys, I'm okay, just really busy...I won't be on that much. I will miss some of you guys a lot ((((HUGS)))) :-* I'll pop in when I can though.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I'm okay, just really busy...
Busy doing what? Farming? Hmmmm?! :butt:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts