Just Labradors banner

Regina!! Look what I got on email today..

864 views 30 replies 19 participants last post by  sarah 
#1 ·
oh my freaking %^&$!

See less See more
#2 ·
Not RG, but...HOLY CRAP! Now that might be enough to make me go buy a gun!

#9 ·
You know, I am not afraid of spiders at all, but what happens to them when you step on them (especially the suckers with the huge abdomens) is what grosses me out. I can't step on anything that crunches or bursts or might ruin my shoe. The creature itself is fine, but the sound & mess it makes if I have to kill it is what gets me. Weird, huh? I look at those and all I see is orange goo... *hurk*.

#18 ·
I'd still be running if I saw one of those!

My brother lives in South Africa and told us he had a spider and it's web up in his living room cathedral ceiling. The maid asked him if he was getting rid of it. No, he said, it's pretty. She said, it is a black widow and when she gives birth the babies disburse and you won't be living here anymore. The exterminators were there shortly there after...

#23 ·
Hey, whatup with all you Aussies?? You all have the best spiders in the world!!!

When I lived in Australia, I shared an old house in Sydney with a couple of others. It never failed. Every freaking time it rained, I would have a big old hairy Huntsman spider in my room. I swear, they were as big as my fist sometimes. And everyone told me, Don't worry - they are harmless. They may have been right, but they still creeped me out and I still killed them if they were in my room.

I learned how to swat with the rolled up newspaper just right so it would kill them, but wasn't hard enough to make guts when they got squashed.

#25 ·
Actually spiders are pretty cool! Don't think I have ever seen one that grossed me out or scared me! Now rats and mice are another story!:eek:
That's because you've never had one with an abdomen the size of a silver dollar audibly *POP* like a fresh grape under your foot, leaving a neon yellow/orange, hairy, leggy, mess on the bottom of your paper thin flipflop.

Spider on the web... no problem. Exploded spider on shoe... problem. *gak*

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.