Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
Not RG, but...HOLY CRAP! Now that might be enough to make me go buy a gun!

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
That's a girlie spider. Here's some REAL ones. Imagine this cute little guy on YOUR keyboard! :D

This is what you get when you cross a spider with a monkey.

Don't you just love this furry little guy?

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
You know, I am not afraid of spiders at all, but what happens to them when you step on them (especially the suckers with the huge abdomens) is what grosses me out. I can't step on anything that crunches or bursts or might ruin my shoe. The creature itself is fine, but the sound & mess it makes if I have to kill it is what gets me. Weird, huh? I look at those and all I see is orange goo... *hurk*.

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
You know, I am not afraid of spiders at all, but what happens to them when you step on them (especially the suckers with the huge abdomens) is what grosses me out. I can't step on anything that crunches or bursts or might ruin my shoe. The creature itself is fine, but the sound & mess it makes if I have to kill it is what gets me. Weird, huh? I look at those and all I see is orange goo... *hurk*.
Would you like fries with that? :rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
I'd still be running if I saw one of those!

My brother lives in South Africa and told us he had a spider and it's web up in his living room cathedral ceiling. The maid asked him if he was getting rid of it. No, he said, it's pretty. She said, it is a black widow and when she gives birth the babies disburse and you won't be living here anymore. The exterminators were there shortly there after...

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'd still be running if I saw one of those!

My brother lives in South Africa and told us he had a spider and it's web up in his living room cathedral ceiling. The maid asked him if he was getting rid of it. No, he said, it's pretty. She said, it is a black widow and when she gives birth the babies disburse and you won't be living here anymore. The exterminators were there shortly there after...
OM Freaking Gosh!!!!! How can anyone think a spider looks pretty!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts