I know a few of you asked for an update on the LRRO decision... i got this an hour ago..
FYI: the second leg was diagnosed by the vet when i brought her in for her first surgery.. said it had been there for awhile as well.. not as long as the first.Hi Kelli - hope all is well with Koda! I apologize that it has taken me so long to get back to you but only because I kept hoping that I might have a different answer for you. Sadly we will not be able to assist with Koda's second cruciate repair. The executive committee which I am part of stands that the one injury happened prior and though you had already adopted when the vet hospital in Sudbury called us that we would have repaired the leg so that an adoption could take place. We do not normally do a surgery on an already owned dog we normally would do it - adopt out the dog and then collect our adoption fee and put it towards the bill we have already covered. To have it down here Brookfield Animal Hospital offers very good pricing and is located in Brampton if that helps.
I am sorry but know that you will do everything you can for Koda.
Take good care