Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Administrator
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had several members email me asking if we could post all of the names of the members who have donated towards the forum. Is this something you all would like me to do? In the past I had several requests to not publish this information.

Thanks,

Daniel

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Daniel,

I don't think it is necessary to post the names of the donaters. I do think it would be nice if a response was sent to the donater, just so that each knows that it was received. I am not sure that isn't what the requests were really aiming at. I don't know that, just guessing.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Don't see it would serve any purpose. I guess some people want to embarrass people into donating. I think just about everyone on this board will donate what they can to keep it going.

·
Administrator
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I apologize for not personally thanking each individual who has donated. I'm struggling to keep up with all of the emails from both work and JL. Right now my inbox reads (241 unread messages) and I'm going on about 4 hours of sleep. All of your support is greatly appreciated.

Daniel

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Give out a collective high-five when the goal's been met. No more recognition needed, IMHO, than that.

We've been down the road of distinguishing donators from nondonators before. With rocky results at best.

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
I see no need to recognize the donors, except maybe to remove the blasted request for donations from their screens. ;)
I like seeing how close we are to the goal. So the box at the top is interesting for me.
I don't think donors names should be published, Serves no purpose.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
I apologize for not personally thanking each individual who has donated. I'm struggling to keep up with all of the emails from both work and JL. Right now my inbox reads (241 unread messages) and I'm going on about 4 hours of sleep. All of your support is greatly appreciated.

Daniel
Is someone really expecting a personal thank you for donating? The best thank you is keeping the forum up and running, nothing else needed.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.