Just Labradors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've taken some pics recently and just now got them uploaded.

Water retrieve...

Midnight in the door of her den...

And on the front porch

Tal and his cat burgular

Watching Midnight out the kitchen door

I am caring for Sparticus this weekend as my friends were away at a wedding. I snuck around back and took this...they thought I was going to come back out the kitchen door...

Tal jumping for the ball

Best friends

best friends getting impatient for Tal's dad to thrown the ball...

What I was greeted with after putting Sparticus in his house. They had been playing and I let Tal in our house then put Sparticus in his..

·
Registered
59 Posts
I love the pics of Tal and Sparticus! Boo has a long way to go still if she is around another dog friend they are either playing or laying in an exhausted heap on the ground. Never sitting and watching me :)

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
It sure looks like Tal and Sparticus are best buds. I love the pictures.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
It's fun to see pictures of the dogs that we hear stories about. Tal is such a good dog and looks like he enjoys Sparticus. ( I smile everytime I hear that name for a JRT ;D) Midnight looks so soft, too.

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
I love the different looks in Tal's eyes- when he's retrieving, looking up at you, and looking out the door. He's so handsome.
The picture of Midnight in the door of her den is too cute!

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
Great pics! Tal is getting so big and handsome.

Sparticus reminds me a bit of Sunjin's Penny. Btw, Sparticus has to be the best name ever for a JRT. ;D

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Love the pictures :D

Am I imagining things (I do tend to do that!!) or did you say, a while ago, that Sparticus was moving away?

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
mattgusmum said:
Love the pictures :D

Am I imagining things (I do tend to do that!!) or did you say, a while ago, that Sparticus was moving away?
Well I mentioned that they might be moving away because Sparticus dad and Mrs. Sparticus went on two job interviews. Neither worked out so they are staying. I will be moving to another state in June (the plan anyway) because I have accepted a job in another state. Definitely will mis Sparticus but it just gives a chance to meet and make new friends!

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
Between the kitties and Spartacus, Tal has some good company and friends. :)
Boy, I can't believe how grown up he is. Wow!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts