Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They clean up your dog poop
Brittani

After she realized I was taking pictures of her picking up poop she tossed the rake aside LOL

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Breanna doing a wonderful job!

Graphic...this one is a poop shot

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
It is great that your kids are helping out, but lets correct this thread a little. This is NOT a good reason to have kids around. If poop pickup is an issue, there are companies sprouting up all over the country that will stop by once or twice a week to pick up and dispose of your dogs poop. I can not imagine paying someone to do that, BUT IT IS ONE HELL OF A LOT CHEAPER THAN FEEDING AND CLOTHING A KID FOR 18 YEARS!!!!

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
It is great that your kids are helping out, but lets correct this thread a little. This is NOT a good reason to have kids around. If poop pickup is an issue, there are companies sprouting up all over the country that will stop by once or twice a week to pick up and dispose of your dogs poop. I can not imagine paying someone to do that, BUT IT IS ONE HELL OF A LOT CHEAPER THAN FEEDING AND CLOTHING A KID FOR 18 YEARS!!!!
I agree, heck I could pay my neighbor boy 5 bucks a wk. and he would gladly do it, throw in a little more and he would probably mow!:) Unfortunately for him I'm too cheap and don't mind doing either myself.

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
I don't know where you got those kids, but they aren't the same kind I have around here. Maybe you need to put poop picker upper in the original request.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Your girls are adorable! Brittani tossing the rake cracked me up. :D

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
When my step-daughter comes every other weekend, we do chores on Saturday...She gets 5 bux and can pick what she wants to do..she usually poop scoops because its the quickest one... Now me, I'd pick doing laundry over poop scoopin any day...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
Boy I'm glad I don't have to pick up poop anymore. Buddy is so nice to go into the woody areas of our yard to poop.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't know where you got those kids, but they aren't the same kind I have around here. Maybe you need to put poop picker upper in the original request.
They are not mine LOL On loan from their mom. They would probably NEVER do this for their mom if they still had their dog (she ran away, a little Chihuahua last winter and never found). Their dad has a dog and I will be sure to let him know his kids DID pick up poop at my house!

·
Registered
49 Posts
My boys both had the poop pick-up job until they left home. Those were the good old days. And only one dog then. Now I've got two. Second son is home for the summer but isn't always around when the poop needs scooping (Hmmm, I wonder why that is?)

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Don't laugh we have a company in NJ who goes around and picks it up. His first year he grossed over 150K.

Not too shabby

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
lol..great pics. And as for the one graphically showing poop, well, if I am not used to seeing dog poop by now I never will be ..lol:D

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
They are not mine LOL On loan from their mom. They would probably NEVER do this for their mom if they still had their dog (she ran away, a little Chihuahua last winter and never found). Their dad has a dog and I will be sure to let him know his kids DID pick up poop at my house!
You may not want to rat them out to their Dad. If you do they may not be so willing to come and pick yours up next time;)

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
We have a couple of small companies in our little town that do that sort of work too. We have lots of retired folks with lots of pets = lots of poop!!:D

I am not parting with my money for that either though ... I look at it like part of my exercise routine. I have the little rake to work on my hand-eye coordination; then the scooping part to work the larger muscles. :D I have just worked it in with my morning routine of sweeping up the walks, trimming the roses and other flowers and the poop patrol part. The girls just run and play while we are out there at 6am!! I live for the day they sleep past 5:30am. Haven't had to use an alarm close since we picked them up at the breeder's house!

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Haha, great pictures Kim! I remember cleaning up after my aunt's dogs and cats when I was little, but when my mom tried to enlist my help I'd disappear real quick!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts