Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lilly is 9 weeks old in those first pictures, here is her at 13 weeks. The later ones right after a bath because she decided her pee pee pads are evil and she should tear them all up =).

When we got Lilly we were told that she is Malamute/Rotti but we just dont see it. She wont pose for a good picture so this will have to do.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/?saved=1

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
When we got Lilly we were told that she is Malamute/Rotti but we just dont see it. She wont pose for a good picture so this will have to do.
Where did you get her and who told you that? Her build/coat could very well be that combo.

...just trying to get some opinions on what to call her other then a mutt =).
All american, heinz57, mix, daisy, or Lily will work just fine :happy:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
JacksAndLabs said:
Where did you get her and who told you that? Her build/coat could very well be that combo.
The thing that really keeps me from saying that i believe what i was told. is that; we got her from the pound and im really not sure if the person who showed us lilly knew or was just saying maybe. Also She has no discoloration which both malamutes and rotts have distictive marking,

Ty for your guys' opinions i think im going with cute little mix puppy for now =) oh and put her pictures from when we first got her.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
She looks like a newfoundland X something to me. Whatever she is, she is very cute!

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
mitziandjudysmom said:
Just yesterday, I saw on a daytime talk show that you can get a simple blood test to determine what parents were. Don't know how much it costs to satisfy curiosity, but you may want to ask your vet or do a search.
She sure is super cute!
I think they are pretty expensive and I've heard that they don't always work well because the parents have to be purebred for it to catch it..

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.