Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sitting around the kitchen table, drinking our respective morning coffee and tea, SU kindly asks "is that snot or a cut?" (pointing to the skin right beneath his nostril). ::)

I have a tiny red mark under my nostril from constant allergy related runny nose/sneezing. This mark is so small, it's hardly noticeable. What's he doing playing such close attention to my nostrils?? You do know I will reward him in kind as soon as I can!!

G

·
Was that before or after he finished his first cup of coffee? We have a rule of non-responsibility for anything we say prior to first cup completion!!

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
That's a darn good rule, Mark...we have some similar at night time. My SU leaves for work at 5:30 am so he is up before 5.
He is past tired by 9pm and has stated he will not be held accountable for anything he says or does past 8pm.

That old saying never go to bed angry? is total BS...sometimes it is just better to GO TO BED...get some sleep then continue the discussion when both parties arent cranky and tired.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
WeHeartLabs said:
That old saying never go to bed angry? is total BS...sometimes it is just better to GO TO BED...get some sleep then continue the discussion when both parties arent cranky and tired.
Oh *high 5* on that, WeHeart!!! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts