Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- Didn't get to Macy's in time this weekend to get my free cosmetics. They were already out by Saturday. Too much trouble to to to another mall. Hope you guys got good stuff.

- Jason and Riley went to Monster Jam (monster truck show) Saturday night. Probably a good idea that I hadn't heard, until they got back, that a piece from a truck flew off at a show a week ago and killed a 6-year-old.

- Best part about the boys going out and leaving me alone for an evening? I get to eat dinner anywhere I want to.

- Blood drive at church yesterday. Lady in the chair to my left had first-time jitters. Lady in the chair to my right proceeded to faint dead away before lady on left got hooked up. Gonna go out on a limb and say it probably didn't help her nerves any.

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
Melis! Did you see where in Wi the promoter was killed at a MT show this weekend - walked out in front of a moving truck and driver never saw him! Scary stuff!

Glad you had a good dinner to yourself!

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
i didn't get to macys either. i was all geared up to ask for my free **** then decided it wasn't worth it to brave the weekend mall traffic.

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just saw that, Stacey! I was looking for the story about the little boy. Did you read about that promoter? He had a quote that knock on wood his show was extremely safe and they'd had no accidents!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
a piece from a truck flew off at a show a week ago and killed a 6-year-old.
I heard about that on the news!! Poor kid!! :'(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts