Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I caught myself SINGING ALONG to Hannah Montana when Riley and I were in the car yesterday.

Heaven help me!

Oh, and Riley likes to flip through the magazines in the grocery store. They've always been video game magazines, Yu-Gi-Oh, stuff like that. Last time it was one with all the Disney kids on it. I told Jason it was like Tiger Beat for the Disney Channel. EEK!

Heaven help me!

He's not supposed to grow up. He's my only one!

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Has he caught the wave of High School Musical yet? Holy cow, this thing has infested the dweck house like a plague of locusts. I am literally about to drop if I hear Bop 'Till You Drop one more time.......

And joy-of-joys, there's a sequel coming out later this year. And a big-screen three-quel after that. Oy.

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He hasn't mentioned anything about High School Musical. I wonder if we'll get to miss that one since he's a boy.

I do know his favorite show is The Suite Life of Zach & Cody or whatever it's called.

J

·
0 Posts
dweck said:
Has he caught the wave of High School Musical yet? Holy cow, this thing has infested the dweck house like a plague of locusts. I am literally about to drop if I hear Bop 'Till You Drop one more time.......

And joy-of-joys, there's a sequel coming out later this year. And a big-screen three-quel after that. Oy.
I think High School musical is a girl thing. My kids think it's stupid.

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Kelsey is into all the Disney stuff too. If I have to watch That's So Raven one more time, I might stab my eyes out with toothpicks.

We don't get Radio Disney. Kelsey would be in heaven if we did.

And she loves High School Musical. She was online looking for posters this morning before school- not sure what that was about??

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
I know none of this stuff! I am so far out of the loop these days. I might as well stand out front watering the lawn,yelling at kids to stay off my grass!

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
You with the boys are so lucky. I get it chapter-and-verse 'round the clock: What's up with Zac Efron, oh he's so cute. But we LO-ove Corbin Bleu's hair. Oh, yeah. Absolutely...

Bleh.

The dweckettes are into Zach & Cody, too. They think it's hilarious. I think it's inane. Why can't they be into the quality stuff like the Stooges or Roadrunner cartoons?

J

·
0 Posts
dweck said:
You with the boys are so lucky. I get it chapter-and-verse 'round the clock: What's up with Zac Efron, oh he's so cute. But we LO-ove Corbin Bleu's hair. Oh, yeah. Absolutely...

Bleh.

The dweckettes are into Zach & Cody, too. They think it's hilarious. I think it's inane. Why can't they be into the quality stuff like the Stooges or Roadrunner cartoons?
Dan, you would LOVE Kyle. He came home with a student survey he filled out.

At the bottom of the paper his teacher wrote a note: "Kyle, I love Singing in the Rain too! What is Ring Bell? I've never heard of that song."

·
Registered
282 Posts
My 10 yr old daughter LOVES High School Musical. She bought the DVD herself and has watched it over and over and over.......... AND she even got my 6 yr old niece hooked on it, lol.

Kate also watches The Suite Life of Zach and Cody, That's So Raven but her top one if she can get a hold of the dish remote is Hannah Montana. Drives her older brothers CRAZY! Nick, who's almost 12 loves Avatar, The Last Airbender. But then you get Kurt, who recently turned 15, who wants to watch anything related to cars. I'm glad they don't have receivers in their rooms, they'd never get anything done.

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
Melis - get him "Manheim meets the Mouse". Classic Manheim featuring music from the Sorcer's Apprentice and other Dis stuff - is cool!

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
JollyMolly said:
[He came home with a student survey he filled out. At the bottom of the paper his teacher wrote a note: "Kyle, I love Singing in the Rain too! What is Ring Bell? I've never heard of that song."
Now THAT's a classy kid! :) :)

Have your boys (or you) ever seen The Court Jester? I bought this for me when it first came out on DVD and the girls are just now discovering how good it is.....

And for Singin in the Rain fans, I always recommend The Band Wagon, which is sorta SITR but about the thea-tah rather than the motion picture industry. Have they seen that?

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
gooood now i have disney songs in my head :p

"we're all in this together..."

J

·
0 Posts
Maybe I should be thankful I dont have a girl. :D I think I'd rather be a superheroes/starwars expert than a HighSchool musical one.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Melissa said:
He hasn't mentioned anything about High School Musical. I wonder if we'll get to miss that one since he's a boy.

I do know his favorite show is The Suite Life of Zach & Cody or whatever it's called.
doubt it my son likes that movie

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
dweck said:

Anddd a concert tour..which is over now i think AND the HSM ICe show coming to Wachovia Center the week after Christmas.
We're getting tix to give Katie for Christmas

1 - 20 of 25 Posts