Just Labradors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found him stretched out on his side on the top level of his cage, like he does when it's hot. Only thing weird was that he's normally bopping around in the morning waiting for breakfast. I thought for sure he had some kind of intestianl blockage (rabbits have sensitve digestive systoms). Good news is, all is well, and Mom's heart is working just fine. By the time I put Caleb in the pee pen and came back in, Shaker was up and looking to eat. I got up about a half hour earlier than normal, so I'm thinking maybe he was just waking up. Sometimes I swear these critters of ours are plotting against us!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Phew!

What the heck is a pee pen Sue?

·
Registered
282 Posts
MicksMom said:
Sometimes I swear these critters of ours are plotting against us!
lol! I'm convinced they must all have meetings when we're not looking ;) My daughter's rabbit has done that before. Went in there one day to check on him and he didn't move. Think he was waiting to hear *GASP* before he decided to move. Little stinkers. ;D

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Don't you hate that!?!?!? I thought rabbits were supposed to be skittish and jump at anything approaching?? LOL. Petals has done that.

Although, Petals was just caught tearing up carpet in my daughter's room. Petals is in the dog house today!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts