Just Labradors banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
These pictures of your beautiful girl, Quinn! Wow! Such a tremendous difference in the way that HK is built. Petite verses full bodied is the description, I guess.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
What?! When did she get so big?!

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
I love it when their ears fly up when they are running! :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Endofile said:
These pictures of your beautiful girl, Quinn! Wow! Such a tremendous difference in the way that HK is built. Petite verses full bodied is the description, I guess.
Quinn's built like a brick house.

jzgrlduff said:
What?! When did she get so big?!
She's almost 5 months old. I can't believe it.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
She looks really big in those pics - like she's full grown. :surprise: Did you start classes with her yet (or whatever it is you do for "pre-showing")?

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Quinn is going to be stunning, Laura. She already has a great start! Love the shot of Seamus going awaaaaaaaay!

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
WOW. Quinn is huge.

·
Registered
16,476 Posts
Beauty!

Look at that chest.

...um, could we have one of Seamus' face? :laugh:
although he does give good butt too. :laugh:

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Oooo fun in the snow!!!!

Molly wants some more snow...she was trying to do her snowplow impression but there isn't enough to do that just yet (haha)

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
jzgrlduff said:
She looks really big in those pics - like she's full grown. :surprise: Did you start classes with her yet (or whatever it is you do for "pre-showing")?
I don't do classes before I show. It's a good way to end up with a totally bored dog. We just kinda wing it when we show.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
PhoebeJeebies said:
Ok I thought Ollie was big (and he IS!) ...Quinn is HUGE!!! How much does she weigh now, Laura? She's gorgeous!
No idea. She's easily over 50# I would think.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts