Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Nah, it wasn't sweet, innocent Jake that framed her, it was Shanny! She wants to be the only black ***** in the house so she's trying to get Quinn in trouble.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
I think she is innocent. I think she was framed. I think it is a fraudulent attempt by Labby to make us think Quinn isn't the perfect girl.

How long did it take to get her to lay there with the stuffing you stuck in her mouth? :):):):)

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Truth be told, this was a homework assignment from her mentor 'Shanny' who is encouraging this behavior. Her being a youngster, was taught to listen to your elders so she was just doing what she was told. So see...no where does sweet innocent Jakey fit into this equation. lol

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
For once, Shanny was innocent.

Shanny is passing on the torch. As she nears retirement age she wants to make sure her legacy is passed on. So a passive view from the couch was her first step in making sure Quinn can shoulder the responsibility some day.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Did Shanny use to be the resident shredder? Looks like Quinn is just trying to ease Shanny into the transition of retirement, by helping out with the household tasks, of course!

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Laura, I don't know if it's pure co-incidence but that ***** of mine is a right madam, as she's my first ***** I wasn't sure if it was usual behaviour or I just got a minx compared to my good boys!

Quinn is around the same age as Jasmine and looks like she is a labramonkey too!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts