Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a bunch of you use quicken for your budget -- I use microsoft money but I am drove nuts that I can't over rid the budget in the sense of if it's a short month like 28 days it subtracts from the amount of my mortgage and throws me off. Is quicken more easier to use. Has anyone tried both?

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
What is this budget you speak of???? I use Quicken, I didn't even know there was a budget feature. I know Hunter uses Quicken too. Maybe he will respond.

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
I use Quicken for my checking account register. That's it. The reminder feature is great for bills. I never forget them that way. On the newer versions of Quicken you can download your bank info direclty fromyour bank and never have to enter anything for the most part.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that's what I do with microsoft money but it also has a section for a budget and when I entre transaction it has catergoies and I can see what I spend on what. Does quicken have that? If it doesn't then there is no point of me switching/.

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
BuddyandBailey said:
that's what I do with microsoft money but it also has a section for a budget and when I entre transaction it has catergoies and I can see what I spend on what. Does quicken have that? If it doesn't then there is no point of me switching/.
Yes, and it tells you what % you spend on what. I like it. i hate check registers and I don't write many checks anymore so this is better for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts