Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone..just a quick post while im home to say thanks i really appreciate all your messages,

As you can imagine im so devastated when i stop crying it will be a miracle. I only took him to get weighed Wednesday and the dr wanted him to go into hospital cos he was breathing heavily. The dr there wanted a chest xray and while she listened to his heart heard a murmur. She ordered an echo. The dr came did an echo and found he had a VSD which is a hole in the muscle between 2 chambers. Wanted us to goto great ormond street friday. He was put on oxygen as his SATS were low. Went to london Friday in an ambulance and that dr has also found one of the valves that take blood to his lungs missing and i dont know which but his areteries somewhere are not joined like they are supposed to be there is a gap and they both branch off to veins that his little body has grown.

Apparently because he is used to it he will feel fine, i never noticed he was a bit blue in colour as rians always pale like that. He came off oxygen Friday night as dr said it was making him breath harder and as his oxygenated blood and deoxygenated blood mixes anyway he will be fine. SATS are now staying in the 80s and low 90s and dip to 70 when he cries. I dread him coming home tbh wtf am i supposed to do if something happens...im just so scared especially of any surgery what if i loose him

He has to get over this viral cold and then he can have an angiogram to see what vessels are linked to where and then they can plan surgery. We are hopefully coming home tomorrow or Tuesday

Anyway thanks again love you all xxx

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Prayers you all have lots of prayers comming you way! Dear God please let tiny Logan heal and allow this to make him and his family stronger and closer.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Continued prayers and good thoughts for baby Logan, and for God to guide the doctors to do exactly the best things for him.

((((Kaz))))

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
Prayers from here as well. Thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
the best of thoughts and prayers are coming from us here in Australia Kaz to guide your doctors and to ensure that little Logan is fine. Be strong and know that we are all praying for your family. Thank you so much for updating us. We love you guys!

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Thank you for taking the time to update us.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Praying for Logan and all of you.

They won't send him home if they don't think it is 100% safe.

·
Registered
6,666 Posts
Oh Karen, I can't even imagine how scary that must be. Please know that all of our thoughts are with you and Logan. I have a friend who had a very similar issue with his little boy (Layton), they found it early just like with Logan, Layton had the surgery and was just fine afterwards. I'm sure it will be the same with Logan, but it must be so stressful when it's your little baby. (((hugs)))

1 - 20 of 46 Posts