Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to find my boss a cheap Palm Treo 680 for her. She needs it for her work stuff and we just wrote out a contract saying if I find her one she will keep me till the end of 2007. (My 90 days is coming up in April and they keep joking about if I will last that longer. They have a record of letting people go before their 90days) So anyways we have a joke going around that when I DO SPECIAL THINGS FOR HER, I GET EXTRA DAYS ADDED ON.

So someone help me, do you know of a website that has this phone or the Palm Treo 650 for under 400 bucks? Please help. I really want to find this phone for her. Oh she can not go through her phone serivce because her contract is not ready for her to update. Something with her contract. So we have to get it from somewhere else.

Oh it has to have the GSM Technology and it has to be UNLOCKED. Thanks guys, I owe you one.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
No help here. I'm search engine challenged.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BuddyandBailey said:
honestly I wouldn't want a job if that's the only reason I'm there but that's me
This isnt the only reason I am here. Its like a joke but I am trying to find the phone to be funny. Nevermind
sawyersammy said:
I got mine on Ebay - unlocked and with GSM for just over $150. You just have to be very careful and know what you're doing with Ebay.

Here are some others....

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2768836&Sku=P175-1066

http://www.zoomcell.com/Palm-Treo-650-Unlocked-p/palm650.htm
Thank you for your help!!!! Yeah I looked on there also and found one. I also found her the 650 on cellular blow out for 299. I think she is going to go with that one. Thank you. I am going to look at that zoomcell and see what I can find.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tater said:
This isnt the only reason I am here. Its like a joke but I am trying to find the phone to be funny. Nevermind
Well, I think you got some good links, so no real help from me. But I will say that at one of my prior Temp jobs, they did call me Ms.Yahoo. ;D Someone would be discussing just about anything with a question involved and I would have it googled (used Yahoo though) and have an answer before they left the area. So I totally get what you are doing, very funny. :D

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
Sam, just google it - you'll get some sites that will compare prices for you at a variety of different stores/websites.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
tell her to get off her lazy ass and look herself...then laugh

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Looks like the 650 is the old model. Why not go with the 680 or the 700? You can get the 680 unlocked for $400 through Palm. Crap. I thought you were asking about the 650, now I see you said the 680. You could just get through Palm. Might be the easiest.

·
Registered
12,928 Posts
Why would one want to pay that much for a phone? Does it come with a personal maid and bill payer, dog walker and meal maker? I might consider one then! ;)

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
zoezoe said:
Why would one want to pay that much for a phone? Does it come with a personal maid and bill payer, dog walker and meal maker? I might consider one then! ;)
It's integrated phone, e-mail, Web, PDA, and MP3 player. SU has one; it's been a life saver for her (she travels constantly).

·
Registered
12,928 Posts
theoconbrio said:
zoezoe said:
It's integrated phone, e-mail, Web, PDA, and MP3 player. SU has one; it's been a life saver for her (she travels constantly).
So are we talking like a Blackberry? ;) That's what they use in the co. I work for and at SU's company.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts