Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been up since about 6am. So far I've managed to walk both dogs, zoom groom molly, clean out our shed, weed the garden, do the dishes (just a few), organize the freezer with all our meat and such and sweep the patio and the inside of the trailer :eek:

Now I'm bored!! I was going to ride over to the beach, but my pass isn't working and I won't be able to get back into our park...I have to wait until 10am for the manager to call me back to see what the problem is. I could walk but it's a mile and a half up a busy road with no sidewalk (and then of course back) and I don't want to walk that alone.

My mom is asleep, the dogs are passed out and I'm bored!!!!

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nooooo fair!!!

it's going to take them 2 weeks to reactivate my key card...until then I have to get a visitor pass from the office and come in the visitor gate which isn't a big deal...i just have to wait for somebody to come to the window and verify my id and then open up the gate for me ::) what a pain!!

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Or finish washing my dishes. It's all I have left for today. We don't talk about the bathroom that was on my list and didn't get done yet. But I'll spare you the torture of that job.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts