Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
8,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting an '06 Honda Civic Hybrid-II tomorrow and am greatly inclined to pay the extra to get a personalized license plate.

Since getting leather upholstery and opting to have a $1200 aftermarket retractible sunroof installed is for Puff's benefit since she goes with me so much and l♥ves to ride in the car -- I was thinking of something like "PUFF MOBILE." But that has too many letters and in Kansas we're limited to 7 characters (and each space counts as a character) on personalized license plates.

Which makes most sense?

PUFMOBL ??

LABMOBL ??

PUFSCAR ??

LABSCAR ??

CAR4PUF ??

Something else ??

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
I think I like CAR4PUF too. I got a new Element this year, and something about a cute new car makes you think about vanity plates. I kept my old plates this year, but next year I think it's going to be SITSTAY. I had thought about alot of others, but since I compete in obedience stuff with the dogs, this one seemed right . (also covers all breeds if I ever get my 'small dog".

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I don't know how prevalent it is in the US, but "puff" is slang for gay.. just in case that matters =)

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
PufDady

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
How about PUFFCAR?
Well that was my first thought until I read what Kelli said. LOL!!!!!!!!

I like them all. :)

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Do you have a database for vanity tags to check what's still available? They just recently started that here in TX and it's great to know before you apply whether you have a chance of getting it. I ask because LABMOBL may very well be taken already (when DH got the X3, a couple of his preferred options were already taken so we ended up with WET LAB).

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
I don't know how prevalent it is in the US, but "puff" is slang for gay.. just in case that matters =)

STR8PUF

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
OK. I can't wait any longer for Ursula to post a photo of her plate so here it is. I met Ursula and Mark at our dog park a couple of months ago to excahnge a portrait I created of Toby and Chamois for one of Ursula's mini sculptures she did of Duke and Freckles. On the way out she pointed out their new vanity plate and I took a photo of it. I think this says it all.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts