Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It came in a puppy kong pack I got.. any one know anything about them or how safe they are??
And what do you do with it?? Ive never seen before..

·
Registered
16,476 Posts
Someone gave Zoe some.
What I did was cut them in half, fill half the kong with chopped apples, shove the ziggy thing in, then stuff w/bananas and more apples, freeze.

Zoe & Lady take forever to get the ziggy thingie out. So far it's been safe for them. It seems as though they lick at it, and it softens.

Zoe & Lady are pretty much lickers and chewers, not swallowers, though.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I have no advice but I was actually going to post about this...I got one in the kong as well and it has just been sitting on the counter. I wonder with all the recalls though if I should give it...it does have wheat gluten in the ingredients list

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
blacklab1973- I am in the same place right now.. I really dont wanna give Jacey anything harmful and I really dont like that idea of wheat gluten being in it..
I am thinking about just tossing it out.. She didnt know I had it she wont know I tossed it.. :-\
It just looked so fun to play with ;D
So till I can decide it will sit here on my computer desk :-\

·
Registered
170 Posts
I have given Ellie 2 or 3 of the puppy ziggies. She eats them down really quickly, then can't get the rest out. I just stick a pen in the other end to shove the rest of it out. I stopped giving them to her because I noticed they had wheat gluten in them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts