Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
" Hey Mom I'm trying to sleep here" They are just so dang cute, love those puppy bellies!

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
That was very relaxing to watch. I would like that to just loop as my screen-saver all day.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Oh Laura, the video with sound was just what I needed...... thank you!!! Ron is such a cutie. They both appear to be good eaters. When I saw the web cam today I could swear those two boys have doubled in size. It looks like their eyes are still closed - am I right? I have never been around little puppies so this is so exciting. I log on to watch every morning before work and just sit and sigh and sip my coffee. I have almost been late to work twice this week - thank goodness most of the group was out of town!

I loved watching you sit in with Molly and the little ones the other morning. You were just holding them and stroking them - I just imagined you singing to them. I just with the web cam had sound and smellivision so we could get a little of the puppy breath smell too.

Love and blessings to all of you - thanks for sharing this joy with all of us. :grouphug:

·
Registered
430 Posts
Oh my gosh, that is just tooooo cute!! Little snuffly sucking sounds and that darling little pink belly and Molly with her arm over her baby. So sweet.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes their eyes are still closed so they can't see or hear anything for about another week. That was prolly Vanessa, Molly's owner, in the box. I'm a bit more camera shy. ;) She came over Wednesday to puppy sit when I had to go out to meet the vet for Toby's Coggin's test.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
I love the way Molly flipped Harry onto his back teaching him early the Kelrobin "if you got it flaunt it way of sleeping".

That little Ron sure is a good nurser isn't he.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
I love the way Molly flipped Harry onto his back teaching him early the Kelrobin "if you got it flaunt it way of sleeping".
That's what I was thinking, the "wheels up" position is taught at a very early age lol!

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Now you know how the pups all learn to sleep on their backs. lol

Ron hasn't missed any meals, that's for sure.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
lol they're adorable!

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Ron is definitely a chow hound!! I love the pink tummy and little paw pads. I could just kiss those sweet puppies all to pieces.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Both boys like they manage to make all meals and snacks, too! What darling little pudges they are.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Ron sure makes certain he gets plenty of food, huh? :D
I love their baby bellies!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts