Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sister has 2 white, mini schnauzers. I'm not a big fan of little, yappy dogs but her 2 are kind of cute. The male, Disney, decided he loved Katie and spent every second with her. Here they are sharing a laundry basket while watching tv lol . Why? I have no idea.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
awwwww!!! he's pretty darn cute, and I love his name :) As always Katie is a cutie pie too :-*

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Adorable pictures. :)
I'm thinking all dogs find something extra special about Katie. I'm thinking of your recent pics of Aidan with himself draped over Katie from the couch.

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
he doesn't look like a schnauzer

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are minis and white is a disqualifying fault. They are automatically disqualified from being shown in conformation in North America.
And she doesn't cut them, or groom them to look like a schnauzer.
the pedigrees of white Mini Shnauzers trace, almost to a dog, to puppy mills and commercial breeders.
And therein lies a problem. Puppy mills are notorious for issuing fraudulent pedigrees, representing crossbreds as purebred and capitalizing on "rare" colors. Just like the silver lab breeders. Many people think mini spitsz, aftons and even poodles were used to reduce the size of the Standard Schnauzer. Who know what other breed is mixed in with them.

I agree he has more of a Westie face. You'd die if you knew what she paid for them ::)

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
interesting Susan..like Kelli, my thought was gee, he doesn't look like a Schnauzer.

Of course I had to google Mini White Schnauzer which comes up with all the information you just shared. I learned something new. He looks like he has some westie in him.

·
Registered
14,925 Posts
Awww adorable pics! Disney is awfully cute.

Yes Katie must be that kind of kid all the dogs gather around. :)

What do your pups think of the schnauzers?

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
Cute pic....

I have a friend that breeds mini schnauzers (salt and pepper and black) and hers occasionally throw white pups. It must be the cut, but her schnauzers don't look much like your sisters.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts